Bimmerfest and TG team up to bring you Battle of the Bimmers!
Bimmerfest and TUNER GALLERIA team up for the 2012 Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire! In keeping with the tradition of Battle of the Bimmers, registration is limited to the first 75 cars accepted within the Modified, Stock and Classic categories. With over 2000 BMW cars expected to be on display at Bimmerfest 2012, the Battle of the Bimmers will represent only the best!
The entry fee for the general Bimmerfest 2012 event is $20 per BMW vehicle to park in the show (including all passengers free) but does not include being judged as part of any competition. For those who wish to compete for trophies and prizes, you must register for Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire.
The entry fee for Battle of the Bimmers is $60 per BMW (including all passengers free). Vehicles registered for Battle of the Bimmers are parked together in a special section and have a separate entrance gate set aside for vehicle roll-in. The vehicles will be professionally judged and the winners will be recognized at the official award ceremony presented by the Bimmerfest staff.
The award categories are:
+ Best of Show Overall (Winner receives a free set of Nitto Tires.)
+ Best Rising Star (Only owners 25 years old or younger are eligible.)
+ Best Shop / Sponsor / Vendor Ride
+ Stock - First, Second, Third
+ Classic - First, Second, Third (Only pre-E30 vehicles are eligible, < 1984 vehicles.)
+ Modified - First, Second, Third
When you register for Battle of the Bimmers, you receive the following benefits:
1. Entry in the professionally judged competition. All judges have BMW specific knowledge and experience. All judges are car builders themselves.
2. Separate entry gate into the show for Battle of the Bimmers competitors. (Avoid waiting on the same long lines getting into Bimmerfest as the general vehicle entries.)
3. All your passengers that arrive in your BMW enter the show free.
4. Battle of the Bimmers competitors are all parked in the specially designated area. For those competitors that register for Battle of the Bimmers, but your vehicle is committed to a sponsor booth, not a problem. Let us know which booth you are located in, and we will judge your car at that booth.
5. Compete for trophies and prizes and ultimate bragging rights.
6. Individual competitors in Battle of the Bimmers will not be competing against shop or vendor owned BMWs. Those vendor/sponsor/shop cars have a separate award category to compete in.
7. Media from domestic and international publications will be onsite to scout their next feature rides.
Click to register for the Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire!
Join the Bimmerfest forum thread on the Battle of the Bimmers!
1 DAY EVENT
Saturday, May 19, 2012 | Hours 9:00AM - 3:00PM
VENDOR SETUP AND VEHICLE LOAD IN
Saturday, May 19, 2012 from 6:00AM - 7:30AM
The Rose Bowl
1001 Rose Bowl Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103
On the Friday before the event, meet other BMW enthusiasts at the
Yard House restaurant in Pasadena!
2012 marks the 13th annual Bimmerfest event sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks. With less than a month to go before show time, Bimmerfest 2012 is generating quite the buzz!
The President and CEO of BMW North America, Ludwig Willisch, will be speaking to the crowd at 1:00 PM, after making quite the appearance in the all new 2013 BMW M6 Coupe.
Both the BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible will make their west coast debut at Bimmerfest 2012.
In addition, the BMW 640i Gran Coupe will also be making its west coast debut.
For further event information,
check out the Bimmerfest site
Share this page
March 5, 2016 (TUNER GALLERIA 7 Chicago Car Show)
March 5, 2016
TUNER GALLERIA 7 Chicago Car Show
February 20, 2016
TUNER GALLERIA Dallas Car Show
COPYRIGHT © 2009 TUNER GALLERIA. | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | SITE BY
DIGITAL ADVENT MEDIA